One aspect of our Pantry Pals program is to provide non-profits and community centers with Snack Packs! Snack Packs are a quick, ready-to-go snack option which contains a juice box and three snacks for kids who need a little extra fuel for their after-school activities. The best part? You can pack Snack Packs for our kids in the comfort of your home, church or business!
In preparation for your packing party, plan to collect or purchase the items listed below (all items must be shelf-stable). Any amount of Snack Packs is greatly appreciated, so pack whatever is best for your group, whether that be your birthday party, club, or any other community group!
Click Pack Snack Packs to learn more!
It’s as Easy as 1, 2, 3…
- 1 Quart Ziploc Bag
- 3 Snack Items – Choose One From Each Category for the “3 Snack Items”, and please choose snacks which don’t require any utensils!
- Category A: Fruit Squeeze Pouch or GoGo Squeeze Yogurt (shelf stable)
- Category B: Granola Bar, Meat & Cheese Stick, or Sandwich Cracker
- Category C: Raisins, Bag of Dried Fruit, or Fruit snacks
- 1 Juice Box or small water (no Kool-Aid please)
= Snack Pack
Snack Pack Drop Off
Before dropping off, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when you’re coming by!
Location: NourishNC Warehouse Back Door, 601 Greenfield Street, Wilmington, NC 28401.
Monday – Thursday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm