February is Spread the Love month at NourishNC! We’ll be sharing lots of short videos demonstrating the myriad of ways our supporters Spread the Love in our community. We also want to know “How will YOU Spread the Love?” and encourage you to share videos. There are so many ways to do this, so get your friends and co-workers together and help NourishNC Spread the Love!
- Donations: You can spread the love across all our programs by donating on our website here. Consider becoming a sustaining donor by donating every month to spread your love throughout the whole year!
- Host A Food Drive: Get everyone you know on board and collect lots of food. See our Most Wanted List along with Tips and Tricks here.
- Pack Snack Packs: Perfect for kids and adults alike. Simple. Fun. Impactful. Check out how easy these are to pack in the comfort of your own home!
- Join the Little Red Wagon Program: NourishNC’s “Little Red Wagon” Program is a neighborhood food collection network designed to collect and distribute food to hungry kids in our community. The program is a simple, fun, and easy way to build healthy kids and strong communities.
- SOUPer Bowl Spread: Watching the game with friends? Throwing a Super Bowl party? You can 1) Charge soup admission to your Superbowl party, 2) Ask for soup donations, 3) Make ostentatious soup bets on your favorite team and/or 4) Collect donations or donate a portion of your Squares to NourishNC! Share widely, get your friends or business on board, and get creative! Our kids love hearty soups and stews!
- Spread & Share: Share a video on Facebook telling us how you are going to Spread the Love (Tag NourishNC). Challenge your friends. Be funny, be serious, act goofy…your choice. Just Spread the Love.
- Spread Love to our Partner Agencies: Everyone could use some love! A Bike For Every Child, BRC, Brigade Boys & Girls Club, Communities in Schools Cape Fear WIRE Program, DREAMS, Kids Making It
- Host a Giveback “Spread the Love” Day: We love to partner with local businesses! Do you own a local business and are looking to give back to the community? For more information visit Giveback Day